It is essential that you make a Will for the future of your family and your loved ones, or if you wish to distribute your accumulated assets for your general peace of mind. We are able to draft basic or complex Wills to appropriately reflect your wishes and to provide the security of your assets for your intended beneficiaries.
We understand that the distribution of your Estate is a significant life decision, therefore, we take time to carefully consider the multifaceted nature of your Will, including:
• Your list of beneficiaries, which can include
friends, family and charitable organisations.
• Any specific bequests of assets or funds to
your beneficiaries, or a more general division
of a percentage share of your Estate to your
• Any exclusion clauses to leave out people
whom you do not wish to share in your
• Funeral provisions and burial/cremation
• Appointment of guardians for your minor
children (including Trustee clauses).